Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An easy update in Woodcutting would enable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kingang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:07 am    Post subject: An easy update in Woodcutting would enable Reply with quote

I think that I've discovered that OSRS gold you might always have mistakes in the machine, but you can do it after a 2 or 5 click. There are many apps that operate on RS that you need to click a few times before it is going to commence itself. So just do the exact same idea but run down it a little. Skillers would become prime goals with this system, as it might log people who try to do exactly the same thing over and over. I am attempting to work out some more details and I'll add them when I get them fully worked out. I am trying to make it even more non-macro friendly. . .lol...

I am thinking that it would work in the event that you merely tracked the well know spots were macroers work, such as in draynor. That's the place I usually go and get willows. I typically find anywhere from 10- 25 macroers ever couple of hours there, only in my world. All that I am asking is a program that will monitor the said spots. It will have a perfect view to the trees and will have the ability to list all that hit on the trees and then you're going to be able to see a list of the Rs2107 gold players, levels in WC and comb. The levels in comb right there ought to help weed out many macroers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: