Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2K23 - Rack would pay them back

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MMOexp2023

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:19 am    Post subject: 2K23 - Rack would pay them back Reply with quote

Rack and Raangee, another NBA 2K player, wrote an FAQ document that explains the procedure. P.TV has obtained a copy of a document in which Raangee said he was "the person who has opportunities for others" as Rack as well as Calvin (who doesn't appear to be part of the NBA 2K community) dealt with the financial aspect of the plan of NBA 2K23 MT. (P.TV could not reach Calvin and has decided to not publish his name.

Rangee says in his FAQ document in the FAQ document that "First first let me assure you that what we're doing isn't even illegal." The FAQ document was obtained from P.TV. Rangee states that if the activity was illegal and illegal, it would be considered unlawful. It's not enough to warrant me being in jail.

Be aware that if it were a fraud, I and [Rack] wouldn't bother publishing our names for the public to see. This community is very dear to me, and I've been spending a lot of time trying to make my name known."

In simple terms, the victims believed that if they gave Calvin an amount of money, Rack would pay them back at a high interest rate. Raangee would get a 25 percent cut as the fee for recruiting. In the FAQ, Rack usually sends a receipt that outlines the amount owed. The money is received in 7-14 business days because of the security of his bank.

"Most banks require five business days to transfer funds, however Rack's bank is slower." Initial people we spoke to said they received promises of payment from Rack. However, after a while communication stopped. Rack says that a lot of customers did not receive funds to buy 2K23 MT at mmoexp.com. They would offer excuses or avoid victims when they tried to reach Rack regarding their funds.

"We were supposed to get the money], but it didn't happen. We waited almost one month, but he continued to make excuses that his PayPal was blocked, etc. to get more time," another victim told P.TV.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Cigar Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: