Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RuneScape - It's a bit of bgs and full rune armor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MMOgrfy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:17 am    Post subject: RuneScape - It's a bit of bgs and full rune armor Reply with quote

Don't cut yews to level 99. Start with OSRS gold a high level, such as at least 85. Then go after the yews. If you do not, chances are you'll quit. Have oyu gotten any 99s previously? The first 99 is probably going to be done in a hurry or you'll just give up. I would suggest cutting willows until about 55 and then teaks up to about 68, then ivies. It's possible, but I only have 99 wc.

The 99s were not there before... and unfortunately not a mem currently. Current Wcing is 1. It's 1... the 450 hours is about 5 years of playing only in the weekend. In F2P What's the fastest to 99? Fishing, Wcing, or Mining? Which earns the most to 99? Which makes most money as I go along?

Ok, so i haven't achieved great results, but I have fun, so they are useful for a reason. I am just wondering if I should preserve my Bandos Godsword(BGS)? I just received the 75 AT last night I was in a rush and bought it because i wanted one, but i dont think i need it because i do not carry a pk, therefore i do not actually need it.

It's a bit of bgs and full rune armor (obby cape, glory ammy newby yes but that's actually the amount i got, i sold all else but armor) I think i'm going to get it sold and then the ss for str-training and torags(i find it interesting that I even know how much it will cost to repair). )...Should i?

My stats are 75 attack, 70 strength(about starting for around 80), 70 defence, 74 mage and 64 range(gettin 70 strength after strength) I am also workin at Pest Control to gain the full range and melee void and only got 130 pts. Without armor) We're a wonderful community and buy RS gold we are glad to be part of it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: