Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The partnership doesn't end with the NBA 2K League

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MMOexp2023

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:49 am    Post subject: The partnership doesn't end with the NBA 2K League Reply with quote

A 20-year-old from Australia claims that the loss of $5,000 and has lodged a cybercrime report. He also sent images of the conversation between him and Raangee to P.TV. Raangee persuades the victim to deposit $5,000 and promises to pay $2,500 back. Raangee says to the victim "Ofc" to any person. "But I'm at a point that I'm comfortable with it in the present and NBA 2K23 MT fully understand the concerns of first-timers."

P.TV. a fourth victim aged 20 said she had at least 20-30 victims. "I think Rack is owed at least $300,000. (And this is just the cases I've heard of). A lot of my friends are also victims." Many victims have told similar stories. They all said that Rack had problems with his bank account or PayPal account in order to avoid the payment.

Although some people are speaking out some may be scared to silence by scammers, who told the victims that they would "get nothing" for speaking out. P.TV has obtained a video of Raangee providing a victim with a copy of a conversation with Rack. Raangee claims that Rack does not offer to pay for speaking out about the issue.

You can see the NBA 2K League teams play on PS5 and take part in fan-run tournaments online. We are thrilled to announce an alliance with the NBA 2K League, making PS5 the official console of the NBA 2K League. It will be possible to watch the entire 23 NBA 2K League teams as well as 138 players from the league play on PS5 in games and events.

The partnership doesn't end with the NBA 2K League. Our multi-year agreement with the NBA 2K League will allow fans from across the world, members of our community, to take part in online fan-run tournaments all through the year. The tournaments will include the NBA 2K League's associated prizing. The first-ever online fan event will take place in the coming week. We are happy to announce this news. Starting today, PS5 players located in the United States will be able to register to participate in an online Three for All Showdown Qualifier tournament. The tournament will take place from on April 5th, Monday until Tuesday, April 6.

The online qualifying winner will be eligible to participate in a 3-on-3 event with the influencers Troydan and PoorBoySin in the 2nd annual NBA 2KL Three for All Showdown competition. The event will run on Friday, April 9 until 5:00 pm Pacific Time / Saturday, April 10, at 8:00 pm Eastern Time on the NBA 2K League Twitch and YouTube channels, cheap 2K23 MT for sale at MMOexp.com. It's a thrilling opportunity to be a part of the NBA 2KL Three for All Showdown, that will include NBA 2K League and WNBA players, as well as influencers on social media playing in "The City" mode to win a share of the prize pool of $25,000 USD!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: