Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POE:Sentinel League ending soon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:06 am    Post subject: POE:Sentinel League ending soon Reply with quote

Sentinel League is coming to an end, I love this version for ten minutes, but I'm very sad about the official announcement that Sentinel League will officially end in a few weeks. However, the game always needs to be updated and developed. I hope the next version of League will be more interesting. Even then, I will miss Sentinel League's rapid accumulation of POE Currency and Exalted Orb.

Seriously, I think POE Currency and Exlated Orb are available much faster in Sentinel League than before, which greatly improves the player experience. Let's stop worrying about how to get POE Currency every day. And I can get very rare equipment by fusing Sentinel to get better Sentinel, which is too much for our players.

I suggest that the POE official can also give our players a good gaming experience in the next League, at least give us enough opportunities to get POE Currency and Exaled Orb. Add to that the richness of the game's activities, while retaining many of Sentinel League's benefits.

As the end of the month is approaching, POE's service provider, POECurrency, is watching the activity of buying more and sending more, and the top 20 consumers will be given extra POE Currency and Exaled Orb every day. The most important thing is that POECurrency can complete the transaction within three minutes, which is very fast and convenient, and has an extremely high cost performance, which greatly saves our time and energy in farming POE Currency in the game, and greatly enhances our game experience.

All in all, I still welcome the release of the new League. No matter what POE develops, I will definitely be a loyal fan of it. Let us wish the game better and better.
crist12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this. Any udpates?
Regards: www.azzmedical.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: