Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost Ark Academy - Arcanist is coming soon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:09 am    Post subject: Lost Ark Academy - Arcanist is coming soon Reply with quote

Lost Ark Academy - Arcanist is coming, and basically every new character's introduction will cause an uproar. However, judging from the official poster pictures, I still like this character very much. The dark style makes me love it for ten minutes. It's frustrating that my Class is a Berserker, and I've always been a fan of single player games, so that I may not be able to use the new Class very well. But I'm also very willing to try Arcanist, after all, my love for him makes me willing to accept new ways of playing.

According to the official introduction, Arcanist's skills are divided into three categories: Normal, Stacking, and Ruin. Normal is used to quickly build up the Arcanist’s Specialty Meter. The other two types are used to leave impressive attacks.

Arcanist has many skills, but the one that impressed me the most is her specialty skill "Card Deck", which is said to be very powerful and can deal a lot of damage.

However, it is frustrating that I need to spend a lot of Lost Ark Gold to improve Arcanist, but I don't have enough Lost Ark Gold. Lately I'm on a crazy farm Lost Ark Gold, but my income is very limited. Although using Arcanist can get certain material rewards, those are far from enough. I have to accumulate enough to improve Arcanist through my own.

Fortunately, IGGM, the professional service provider of Lost Ark, recently launched a month-end special. It is said that the top 20 consumers every day can receive an additional Lost Ark Gold. In addition, there are also discount activities, which make me very excited. When I have enough Lost Ark Gold I can level up the Arcanist.

What struck me the most was how fast the delivery was, and the after-sales service was just as convenient. So many advantages make me willing to buy Lost Ark Gold at IGGM.

All in all, I'm very excited about the arrival of Lost Ark Academy - Arcanist, and I'll definitely try out the new characters, even if it costs a lot of Lost Ark Gold. Hope Lost Ark gets better and better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: