Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ideal gear would be Nex armours and chaotics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexis002

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:12 am    Post subject: Ideal gear would be Nex armours and chaotics Reply with quote

Would it be worth selling DFS as Claws? I got spare money in my kingdom (like 4M in there ATM) so any other shield besides DFS/Ely/Divine/Chaotic? My inven is going to RuneScape gold include 5 brews, the superattack and strength as well as three super restores and a prayer potion, the remaining rocktails. I have a tortoise in my possession that I'll fill with rocktails. Is that good enough for 2/3 kills in a single session? With the original post and AGS gear I got 2 solo (including minions).

Most effective way is cannon/steel titan/frem boots 4. The order in which you kill them is based on your desire to kill Supreme as well or not. The most efficient method is to just alternate between Rex/Supreme on a 2k world by firing cannons, and then take a range Prime if you get any chance to do so while Rex or Supreme were dead. and if they are not, wait for titan and cannon (and/or titan) destroy Prime. Titan is extremely accurate when hitting Supreme but not as well on Rex. The Prime model isn't as strong titan although not as well as Supreme.

Ideal gear would be Nex armours and chaotics, surgebox and arc stream when maging for the increased damage and Divine/Elysian/Chaotic/Drag defender for Supreme, depending on whether you're comfortable flashing soul split while Prime is on you or not.

A good portion of cannonballs will be thrown away on Spinolyps and this is why a lot of buy runescape 3 gold individuals do not use an actual cannon. However, it can speed things up considerably. It can sometimes damage Rex and Supreme as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: