Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are You Tired of Finding A Way To Pay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Tobacco taxes, legislation, smoking bans, etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bestmengqin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:19 am    Post subject: Are You Tired of Finding A Way To Pay Reply with quote

We're happy to have you as guests! After a long time trying to pay for RuneScape Gold my sister's membership, it's now time to go. PayPal Payment: I had already paid an additional PayPal account. I wanted to purchase a membership in my sis's name with the same PayPal account. However, I received a message saying that I could not buy two memberships at the same time because my account was not verified.

Verifying my Account. I did everything to verify my bank account, but received an error message saying I could not verify it. After more than 10 attempts I finally contacted my father and asked him to try again, but it did not work. Payments from countries other than Luxembourg. Luxembourg has Paypal as well as a Credit Card.

But I am unable to pay with a Credit Card because my father isn't willing to. Smile In Germany, you can pay by phone and sms. I already had this problem in every game i played during my whole life. My country was the reason I could not buy anything in 99 percent of the games. Luxembourg is the home of RuneScape. I thought it was possible to pay via phone.

You can get an online game card. Jagex claims to have Game Cards in their shops, with which you get a membership code. I visited the US shop (Europe is closed). There were no game cards!!! Anybody know how I could pay? UltimateGameCard is not available for purchase here.

"...And, with the communication portal reinstated, Azzanadra could talk to Zaros again!" "The order is finally shifting back towards balance. You've heard that Zamorak is best described as a pretender-god. This is a dangerous move for Buy OSRS Accounts balance. The Mahjarrat storyline continues with the "Temple at Senntisten" quest. Who's coming back?
CiVault

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:15 am    Post subject: Are You Tired of Finding A Way To Pay Reply with quote

It's not like that but sometimes, that's how we feel it's embarrassing to borrow money but we need to pay and get it back because we borrowed it but if there's nothing to pay back just talk calmly and don't try to hide it more embarrassing and ask for forgiveness first because the word tired doesn't seem appropriate to say to you've made more trouble.
Google Maps Citations
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Tobacco taxes, legislation, smoking bans, etc. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: