Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can i use Cigar after having fast food.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
martin32

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:12 pm    Post subject: Can i use Cigar after having fast food. Reply with quote

Anybody tell me please can i smoke a cigar after my fast food meal. is it dangerous or free to chill. I smoke after my food. One day i was having dinner at sonic drive in restaurant and then smoke cigar, i did not know what happend to me. It was little bit hard i think it was first time after food so it get hard.p Please let me know about this.
CiVault

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:05 am    Post subject: Can i use Cigar after having fast food. Reply with quote

Smoking and unhealthy eating both are not good for health, although strong cigars hit you faster, not only poisoning your lungs but clogging up your archeries linked to pumping blood to the vital, many people take cigars after a meal still alive and kicking but hope and please stop smoking this not for us but for you.
Google Maps Citations
amir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! you can use [url http://tempindoors.com]cigar[/url] after eating lunch but its dangerous for your health according to the doctors. Because smoke of cigar or cigarettes damage your lungs.
yaskin123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:11 pm    Post subject: Opinion Reply with quote

Sure thing! Exploring the synergy of cigars and fast food is intriguing. Just a heads up, for a smoother post-food smoke, consider aligning your indulgences with the SASSA health program's on Sassastatus-Checks recommendations. Happy puffing responsibly!
Preethi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Opinion Reply with quote

yaskin123 wrote:
Sure thing! Exploring the synergy of cigars and fast food is intriguing. Just a heads up, for a smoother post-food smoke, consider aligning your indulgences with the SASSA health program's on Sassastatus-Checks recommendations. Happy puffing responsibly!

Interesting combo! But remember, health matters too. Maybe balance those indulgences with some healthy choices. Enjoy responsibly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Cigar Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: