Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now use Thwait's key with the safe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FryeJacob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:04 am    Post subject: Now use Thwait's key with the safe Reply with quote

Good morning, fellow members of the gang. Are you looking to OSRS gold get out for some theiving? Always prepared to indulge. It's wonderful. I have a crucial task for you. I need your help in bringing me back Katrine/Straven. You can wear this disguise, or he/she will not allow you to enter.. Katrine/Straven will give you Theive's Mask, Jacket, Trousers and boots. Wear them and go speak to the opposite gang leader. You are the new the person. Keep going.

Enter the door, and then look inside the chest belonging to Pheonix Gang. Or, if you're a Pheonix Gang member, the Black Arm Cabinet. It will be locked, so picklock it and you will receive Thwait's Key. The key will be taken to the Rogues Den in Burthrope. Master Thwait will stop you by using it with the gate. Is that what you are doing? I'm thinking of cracking the safe Bah! I don’t really need to. If you are a theif, you will likely end up being a Thwait who turns, stops and appears to be ignoring your presence.

Now use Thwait's key with the safe, and it will pop right out. Surprise! Surprise! He has Dragon Claws, and will make use of his special whenever he is below 10 percent HP. The Max is 15 and his maximum will be reached when he has used his special. He can hit 5, 6, or 7 HP, based on cheap RuneScape gold how high he uses it. If he hits that, you just need some decent food. Martin Thwait will appear when you take him down. You've defeated my little surprise! But you aren't done yet!
cofffee124

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The petite sex doll is a beautiful and energetic girl who is ideal for most men. Experience the magic of sex dolls and find everything you want to discover here.
Come and take a look at this sex doll, sexy adult dolls will always attract you.
mudasir5454

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks roses delivery dubai
mudasir5454

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks flowers delivery in uae
mudasir5454

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks roses delivery abu dhabi
mudasir5454

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks bouquet delivery dubai
mudasir5454

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks flower delivery uae
Danica5899

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:48 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Good night, fellow gang members! Ready for some thieving action? Always up for indulging in the thrill. I've got a crucial mission for you. I need your assistance in bringing back Katrine/Straven. Put on this disguise; otherwise, he/she won't let you in. Katrine/Straven will provide you with the Thieve's Mask, Jacket, Trousers, and Boots. Wear them, and approach the opposing gang leader as the new recruit story saver.

Enter the door and check the chest in the Pheonix Gang or, if you're a Pheonix Gang member, the Black Arm Cabinet. It'll be locked, so picklock it to obtain Thwait's Key. Take the key to the Rogues Den in Burthrope, and Master Thwait will halt you at the gate. Are you attempting to crack the safe? I'm contemplating it, but maybe not necessary. If you're a thief, Thwait might seem to ignore you.

Now, use Thwait's key on the safe, and it'll pop right open. Surprise! Surprise! He's got Dragon Claws and uses his special below 10% HP. The maximum is 15, and he reaches it after using his special. The damage ranges from 5 to 7 HP, depending on how high he goes. Just have some good food ready if he hits hard. Martin Thwait appears after you defeat him. You've conquered my little surprise, but your task isn't over yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: