Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The rules you have the nba 2k21 mt coins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Tobacco taxes, legislation, smoking bans, etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bestrsgoldfast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:10 am    Post subject: The rules you have the nba 2k21 mt coins Reply with quote

Yep I completely hear you and I bet it will work. You may have to be more dilligent about handing out forfeits or even black list people that maintain breaking rules, the rules you have the nba 2k21 mt coins more folks will try to violate them but also I know there are cool people out there which would have no trouble following these rules and would like such a league, myself included tho I don't have playstation otherwise I would be on it.

Finally someone wants genuine basketball in 2k and none of the meta bullshit. When/if you bring this to Xbox I'm in, I really like this idea!Using a form of payment like a Paypal Donation (Friends/Family), Venmo, cryptocurrency, or some other kind o

Hey, I just saw that you could do $30 for 2K21, but the consumer stated they were going to wait for $25 instead. I'm prepared to buy it, if you'd like to remain firm with the $30 price.

Yeah it's just publishers being greedy is all. They'll take Stadias cash while it continues and buy Nba 2k21 Mt only ignore the true consumer. Sports games are mostly played in consoles. They are getting their micro transactions from this crowd.

They're being offered cash hand over fist by google to make their games exclusive while also carrying a smaller cut (less then the typical 30%) of those transactions.

They'll discount the GFN foundation for this money until Stadia goes beneath. And most of us know it will. They're dumping money into matches and not fixing their shitty technology or business model. GFN is exactly what everyone was searching for. A means to play their PC games in the sofa.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Tobacco taxes, legislation, smoking bans, etc. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: