Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Only play in mmoexp Mut 21 coins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bestrsgoldfast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:09 am    Post subject: Only play in mmoexp Mut 21 coins Reply with quote

I love it as well. Only play in Mut 21 coins one sim league along with occassional spamming of plays was always motive for heated debate. Now the question is exactly what the best settings for people are.

We're likely going to go with Limit 3 as well but strict 2 play cooldown. Just seems a bit though on the defense side. We are in the playoff stage now so we'll also reevaluate in the Offseason.

This QB draft logic shit is just miserable, that shouldn't be something only getting patched by now the NFL season is over.

Glad to know it wasnt me. I took control of Jacksonville to make sure they took Lawrence then threw my hands up when I saw that shit lol.

It is not only said that it occurs after the season is virtually over, it is the fact that it took this long simply to fix it.I hate EA as far as the next person but I'm glad they are at least doing something.

Settings which only appeal to cheap Madden 21 coins some subset of franchise gamers. I can't believe I expected something more substantial. Joke's on me, I guess.The most attractive update to me personally is the franchise history, but to find any pleasure from it, I must begin an original franchise in friggin' March. C'mon.

Lol you are the worst kind of gamer. "At least", man they're a billion dollar company that publicly scams folks... they could do more than 3 bs franchise updates that could've been one upgrade but they needed to make it seem like they'll be mending franchise throughout the year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Cigar Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: