Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I've only managed to make ONE perfect snowboy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weismart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:25 am    Post subject: I've only managed to make ONE perfect snowboy Reply with quote

I logged on, and Animal Crossing Bells a dung beetle was rolling among the snow balls about... is that common?The dung beetles are available all day!

I was trying to generate a perfect snowman but I messed up and pushed the larger one into the smaller one and immediately closed the game from panic.I love their comments reminds me of the savage comments the Villagers of the very first creature crossing would state! Haha

I've only managed to make ONE perfect snowboy so now I have a circle of passive aggressive half melted dudes who only snip at me on the reg. I actually love it!? The previous guy looks just like OP's and that I laughed myself into a coughing fit.The snowboys are the very best part of this game up to now. Maybe a bit of an overstatement but ACNH is so devoid of character it makes these snowboys the best personalities to speak to in the game.

I used to adore the sass in the villagers and pretty much everyone else. I wish they had more dialogue like this in New Horizons such as they did at buy Animal Crossing Items the elderly games
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: