Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you ever played any console sports games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nanling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:09 am    Post subject: Have you ever played any console sports games Reply with quote

So essentially Madden Mobile 21 is Madden 21 coins a giant"go screw yourselves community" how can you possibly think this will make players happy? More to the point, why couldnt you tell people months ago that MC wouldn't not carry over? Because it might lead them to lose a lot of in game purchases. Remember they're a scum company. Oh yeah I comprehend why they waited til the last minute. Its a real shitty thing to do to your plauer base imo. It just stinks. The question is How long will people let them tresat us like crap till they abandon ship? Unfortunately I believe they'll get away with it forever cuz most of us love footbal and mobile games. Nah when 2k eventually comes out with a mobile football game we will have the option to jump the ship should they are still treat people like this.

They need to generate an arcade style game, much more like nba jam or older school NFL blitz. EA has exclusive rights to"simulation"style soccer matches so while I expect you're correct I dont think the games is to similar. It is all great. Overdrive is just about as arcade as it is possible to get so that it's not like EA totally cares about simulation football. I have exactly the identical question. Leagues would be the only reason I'm still playing. No need to get into the MM21 program if there are no leagues (or something equivalent) Why wouldn't there be leagues? I know it's a new program, but it's not like they are developing a whole new game.

Seems like there will be leagues (seemingly replied on Discord). I was worried because when I first read through all the questions, there were 3 questions about leagues. All of these were unanswered. Almost every other question had a response. I mean technically if it's a brand new app it is a new game. Can we get paid in a new currency for any mc we have at the end of the season. I've got a good bit of mc currently and not much staying to spend it on. I'll take that since it I don't find the work POWER anywhere. Well, that makes sense seeing as how MM21 will be it's own game. Honest question not complaining, but what is the reason we will need to link our EA account if there is going to be nothing transport?

So we are going to be getting some sort of repayment for the money we spent madden cash that will be lost? Being forced to spend the currency on matters which don't especially interest me at the moment because the only other option is to shed it does not sit well together and I am sure the exact same could be said for others. I am able to say for sure that if some sort of reimbursement going into next year is not at the works, I refuse to spend money on this game moving forward. This isn't a good decision and the buy Madden nfl 21 coins excuse that"it is not possible with the newest app" sounds like a cop out, especially since EA has a pretty good record of doing shitty things. Have you ever played any console sports games? This is pretty standard the situations you pay real cash for don't carry over from year to year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: