Cigar Funhouse Forum Index Cigar Funhouse
Cigars, and all things related - brought to you by Richmond Avenue Cigar

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I bank and restock once the ramifications of the last dose

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nanling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:08 am    Post subject: I bank and restock once the ramifications of the last dose Reply with quote

Ring: Ring of Life - Mainly for lack of RS gold anything else to bring. Something might go horribly wrong, and I have some expensive stuff. I may replace archer's ring if I ever buy one. And this is my stock that I have when I leave the bank: 2 Ranged and two Super Defense Potions - These pace my trips; I bank and restock once the ramifications of the last dose move away. 16 Monkfish - My basic food to start off with. As I eat, I replace them with bones. 1 gp/50 Nats/Fire Staff - I alch most un-stackable things, and if I want more nats (I never undergo many), the Aviansies drop more.

These inv. Mithril Grapple - For getting into Armadyl's Eyrie (and pretending I am Luke Skywalker).Back to Magic: Twist superheat to level 55, then throw High Alchemy to level 59. Fishing: Catch whatever fish you can in your own level. Fly Fishing is the fastest way to train your Fishing, but not the most profitable. For profit lobsters(at level 40) and Swordfish(at level 50) are greater. Or you may purchase some fish to cook. Woodcutting+Firemaking: Chop trees that you can in your own level and burn the logs you get. I'd suggest sticking to them to level 52.

Back to Combat. Attack/Strength/Defence/Range: Kill flesh crawlers in the Stronghold of Security. As soon as you get into a higher level, kill spiders, one floor down. They drop big bones which are good cash.

Helm Lardar:"Second, you seem to have some odd goals for a non-member." Anyone who's confused with Shree Sairam's goals: the stats desired are almost Salmoneus' stats. That is why at first glance they appear so perplexing. To Shree Sairam: Should you would like to get money in Runescape, what you need to comprehend how to earn money with abilities (fishing, mining, woodcutting) and to realize that there are money-losing skills (cooking, smithing).

You said you wish to cheap RuneScape gold create and market mithril collections (6,223 gp) to purchase a Santa Hat (100.6 million). A mithril set needs 13 mithril bars. Or if you prefer, 13 mithril ores and 52 coal. (13 mithril ores * 375 gp per mithril ore) + (52 coal * 281 gp per coal) = 4,875 gp + 14,612 gp = 19,487 gp 6,223 gp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cigar Funhouse Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: